Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Do you know what today is?


It's our anniversary.... it's our anniversary.


Remember that 1993 song by Tony! Toni! Tone!? Anyone? Nevermind.


Anyway, we've been muhrried three years now. I can say "muhrried" like it's perfectly normal because I live in Kentucky.


Kyle had to work tonight, but we met up for a quick dinner at Cafe Lou Lou. When I went out to my car afterward, there was a big bouquet of flowers on the driver's seat of my car. He rules.


Our real anniversary celebration, however, is coming up in a couple of weeks. We're taking a weekend jaunt up to Chicago to go to this totally awesome show featuring every hip-hop act I could ever ask for on one roster. We might be the oldest ones there, but since it's mostly old-school acts, I'm hoping we're not total geriatrics.
Whee!


1 comment:

lp said...

congrats, lady! you both look so cute in that pic.