Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Changes!

Not that you care, but it was really hard to notice when I bolded words with my other blog template. So this is the new one. It's not quite as fun to look at (I like polka dots!), but oh well.

Other changes: Kyle and I recently switched over to a mostly raw diet. So far, I feel a lot more energized and generally happy. Also, I never realized how full you could get on uncooked veggies, fruits, nuts and hummus. Even when I was a vegetarian for years, I still ate a ton of cheese, bread, etc.

Tonight, we did splurge on a seared tuna steak, which was a nice treat. But I can happily say I won't be eating any more of those cardboard-tasting Lean Cuisine meals. Yuck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell me how that goes. I'm always in the market for a new diet. I ate about 500 salted almonds yesterday during the Fox panels. Then I drank 50 gallons of water and had to pee all day and night!