Friday, March 6, 2009

Super-boredom strikes

Yep, another survey from Facebook. I'm officially almost as big an asshole as David Caruso for even filling this out ... on a Friday night, no less.


Three Other Names I have been called:
1. Maze
2. Hotts or Hottie (my friend Elana calls me these)
3. Slut or pussy (Terms of endearment with some of my other girlfriends. We like to swear. So what?)

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hardware slinger
2. Jockstrap launderer at a fitness club
3. Babysitter of bubble skirts and mega-bangles (current)

Three Places I have lived:
1. Salem, OR
2. Freeport, IL
3. Spokane, WA

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. True Blood
2. Big Love
3. United States of Tara

Three places I have been:
1. Tulum, Mexico
2. Mount Rushmore
3. Dominican Republic

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Spicy red pepper hummus
2. Scallops
3. Cupcakes

Three people I think will respond:
1. Bored
2. Boreder
3. Boredest

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Finishing a fiction novel
2. Maternity leave from work
3. Raising a son that doesn't behave like he was raised by wolves, video games or TV.

Three things that aggravate you:
1. When there aren't enough yellow and green pieces in a box of Dots
2. 80 percent of people
3. Bangs in my eyes

Three musicians/bands you could listen to forever:
1. Prince
2. A Tribe Called Quest
3. Wu-Tang Clan

Three things you want to do better:
1. Stick to an exercise routine
2. Read instead of watching crappy TV shows
3. Own plants without killing them

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Sweet terms of endearment... I am just glad my friends don't call me "Nut Sack"...

javacia said...

"Babysitter of bubble skirts and mega-bangles (current)" -- love it!