Thursday, March 5, 2009

Five Questions

1. Is it warped to wish herpes or explosive diarrhea upon people who piss you off if you immediately feel guilty about having the thought?

2. When the HGTV people redo a kitchen in a half-hour show, why do I think I can do the same thing with the same results?

3. Do you think that '24' has the smallest wardrobe allowance of any other television show? Those people wear the same clothes in every episode. (A whole season is only a day long, after all.)

4. Who are bigger assholes: People who always wear sunglasses inside and at night? Or folks who feel the need to throw a peace sign (or some other hand signal) in every, single photograph?

5. Am I shallow for believing that my mood will improve 200 percent at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, when I am getting a much-needed haircut and color? I feel raggedy.

6 comments:

lp said...

1. no.

4. hard to say. i'll go with sunglasses.

5. i hope yours does. my hairdresser mysteriously stopped working at the salon he was at and i have no idea what i'm going to do now.

Maisy said...

Ugh. Mine abandoned my salon, too, but luckily she was my facebook friend, so I found her.

Also, what if I don't feel guilty for wishing discomfort on people? Am I still absolved, or no? Because to be honest, sometimes the guilt does not come. ;)

Organic Meatbag said...

Definitely do not feel bad...there are plenty of people that I wish rampant diarrhea on almost every day...it comes with the territory at work...
I need to find out if any of my Facebook friends provide services such as voodoo or tomfoolery..
Oh, and if you and Linda need a prime example of a sunglassed asshole of the highest degree, it's David Caruso all the way...

lp said...

see, i tend to wish DIAF so i feel bad and immediately take it back, but I'M GLAD I GOT IT OUT THERE even if I reel it back in. :)

Maisy said...

Yeah, David Caruso is a total dipshit -- and his sunglasses are ugly. If you're going to wear them all the time, at least get a better pair.

DIAF = die in a fire? I had to google it. I've never heard that before, but I like it!

lp said...

yeah the bad juju case file on me is prob pretty big...

hope you are having a better night than day!!