Sunday, March 8, 2009

Five thoughts for Sunday

1. Ladies, don't you hate it when, after getting your hair colored, your scalp is so itchy and dry from the scrubbing it gets to efficiently remove all the last remnants of dye? I feel like I'm in a Head & Shoulders commercial, minus the white flecks on the shoulder of my black shirt.

2. Watching TV series on DVD is possibly the best thing I've ever done. Otherwise, there's just no way I'd ever get to watch a million seasons of The Sopranos so long after the series started/ended. (Watch The Wire on DVD if you never did when it was on the air! It's perhaps the best crime drama ever.)

3. Everytime I clean out my keyboard, I am amazed at how freakin' COLD those bottles of compressed air get.

4. Is there anything cuter than two dogs spooning on the couch?

5. Besides his bizarre public masturbation habits, Miles (our cat) also likes to take showers. On weekends, after about 8 a.m., he starts whining for someone to get up and take one. (He's doing that now.)
When he's showering, sometimes he just sticks his head in through the side, other times, he gets into the tub and fully soaks himself. He's been doing for 13 years, since he was a kitten.
Also, for those of you who don't know, Miles also has a buck tooth. Total freak show.

No comments: