Monday, October 29, 2007

America's Next Top Dildos


Summary haiku:

New York is "famous"
for dating Flava Flav. And
that is your prize. Ew.




Chaos broke out at the "I Love New York 2" house tonight. Oh, what a delightful evening of trashy television!

There was grabbing, pushing and one contestant even hucked a giant loogie at another guy. As usual, nothing but class. Although I am torn as to what is more disgusting: the loogie, or watching New York allow random losers to suck her nasty-ass feet and groaning with pleasure as she makes out them each week.

Seriously. Who are these losers that want to date her?

Then again, even though she's a hooch and possibly a he-she, why would she want to date any of these ridiculous asshats that have been cast? And therein, lies the entertainment value.

Anyway, I know lose IQ points every time I tune in, but I can't help it. I will redeem myself at 10 p.m., when I watch the bright, intelligent "Weeds" on Showtime.

To close, a quote from New York, who was mortified that one of her dates included a mud bath: "It's not a place where a woman who wears a weave and fine jewelry should go."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why have I never seen this show?
I must be dead.
Your analysis is wonderful!
Yakima Jane

Vulture said...

New York has some titanic boobers

does she have a pecker too?

--Tamara

The Wanderer said...

Well, a mud bath certainly is NOT a place for a woman with a weave. She's practical!

Lisa Hornung said...

Heh. Asshats is funny.

Maisy said...

I don't think she has a manpole, but she sure looks like a drag queen 99 percent of the time.

javacia said...

Did you see this week's episode when the house was haunted with evil spirits? Quality televsion I tell ya.

Maisy said...

Best. Episode. Ever. Hilarious to see all those dude freakin' the eff out while the one guy kept snoozing on the couch.