Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm baaack

When I promised myself I'd be religious about flexing my writerly muscle on this blog, I fully expected to follow through. However, weird and long hours at work, playing tug-of-war with the pets and watching crap like "I Love New York 2" and "America's Next Top Model" easily distracted me.

Besides, only a few people know about this blog, so there aren't many people to hold me accountable.

Anyway, I'm trying it again. And hopefully, it goes better than my repeated attempts at establishing a regular workout routine, which also seem to ebb and flow despite the daily glimpses of flab I see each time I pass by the mirror.

Unfortunately, I'm too fried to post anything of substance at the moment. A 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. shift will do that to a girl. But tomorrow is a brand new day... and I have plenty of random thoughts about house hunting, The Dog Incident and what I will wear with my new pewter boots.

For now, off to bed to dream about giant goblets of expensive red wine and when we will finally get a king sized bed that comfortably accomodates me, Kyle and the pets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you watching "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila"? Trash-taaastic

Maisy said...

Oh yeah, I've been watching that, too. I'm ashamed of all the trashy shows I watch!