Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm Sick Of Watching Divorce Court

I am ill.

There are 130 tissues in a box of Kleenex with lotion. I have used two full boxes since Tuesday and my hubs just went to get me more. I have watched about 30 episodes of Divorce Court, several terrible Lifetime movies and tried to read a Dr. Seuss book to the baby in my stomach but it gave me a headache after four pages.

I am totally lucky to have power and heat, as much of the city doesn't after a huge snow/ice storm. But I'm still feeling sorry for myself today. I'd much rather be at work or traipsing around in snow and ice than feeling like a bag of shit for the fifth day in a row.

Woe is me. Please, antibiotics, start working soon.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I have found running a humidifier works wonders. Feel better soon Maisy.