Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Celebrity Family Feud


I know, I know. If I'm going to watch "Celebrity Family Feud," I totally deserve everything I get. It's only five minutes in and already pretty bad.

Ice-T and his family are on. Per usual, Ice-T's wife, Coco -- whose boobs are the size of human heads -- has her two flesh globes on display.

Roker says something like, "So, Ice, your wife Coco is known for her skimpy clothes. Do you like that? Do you ever get jealous?"

Ice goes, "Nah, I don't get mad. It's kind of like buying a Ferrari and then keeping the cover on it all the time."

Nice.

Joan Rivers' family (Melissa, too) are up against Ice-T's kin. The Rivers clan is smoking them.

For the record, Al Roker is no Richard Dawson.

Next up: Wayne Newton vs. Raven-Symone's family. Newton's eyeballs are freakishly close together. I've never noticed that before, but it's kind of hard to look at.

Raven-Symone is cute as a button. But based on this display, I can tell you she's not real bright, seems to be a little bit nuts and she screeches a lot.

...

...

...

Oops. I spaced out on the internet for a while and didn't really see the end.

Somehow, I will find a way to carry on.

No comments: