Monday, May 5, 2008

I am Selma and Patty Bouvier

Three days and eight Derby parties later, my tonsils feel as big as kiwi fruits. My voice, scratchy and raw, and I can't breathe because I've got some sinus thing going on too. The verdict: A real bad case of tonsillitis, which I haven't had since I was, like, 12 maybe?

I probably caught the germs from some drunken, non-handwashing ass at one of those parties. Woe is me. Luckily, I've discovered how morbidly fascinating Showtime series, "Dexter" to help pass the time.

I'm watching it On Demand on a loop. I wish Dexter would come kill me right now.

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Dexter rocks. Who knew I could love a psychopath!? Oh, wait... I did know that already. Anyway, I watched both seasons on the puter after a coworker downloaded 'em - couldn't STOP watching until the last episode was done. Then I was sad. Now I wait for the next season to make its way to my computer.