Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lifetime rules on dreary days

Not feeling so great today. And it sucks outside, so why bother leaving? You couldn't pay me to go down to Thunder.

Besides, there's a fabulous (read: awful) movie marathon on the Lifetime Movie Network called "Drama Teens." I'm all over it.

So far, I've watched a flick starring Elisha Cuthbert about a teen girl addicted to gambling.

Just finished another about a college freshman and the lessons she learned after her roomie died from binge drinking.

Now, I'm watching "Dying to Belong," starring a pre-Oscar Hillary Swank. I think it has something to do with a tragic sorority prank.

OMG, Sarah Chalke is in this too! Oh look, and some dude from "Saved by the Bell" too: Mark-Paul something or other. Well, there goes another two hours of my life.

I haven't been this badly entertained since I discovered the stinker of all Lifetime movies, "CoEd Call Girl," starring Tori Spelling. If I'm lucky, maybe that will be in the line up today! One can only hope.

1 comment:

javacia said...

Well I'm in our computer room reading blogs because Edd is watching a two-hour interview with some washed up wrestler. I guess I should be reading a book, but blogs are more fun. I'd rather be watching a Tori Spelling movie on Lifetime though.