Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodbye, brain cells

Summary haiku:
I are a third grade
grajooit. Now Flavor Flav
wants to conversate.




Yes, I'm watching "Flavor of Love." I don't know why I do this to myself.

It's always gutwrenching on a variety of levels, but tonight, it's an especially vast grammatical wasteland.

I've grown accustomed to them butchering spelling. Flav gives his suitors nicknames, such as Myammee (Miami); Grayvee (Gravy); DYMZ (Dimes); Sinceer (Sincere). You get the point.

But during the first 20 minutes of the show, four different women used the word "dramatical." As in, "You should get as dramatical as you want."

One woman told Flav he was her love, her best friend, her "confident."

Someone else said, "It's everyone for theyself." And finally, someone was glad that Flav "standed his ground."

Thank God the Kansas/Memphis game started at 9:30, because now Kyle is watching that and I'm too lazy to move to one of the other TVs.

On another note, I hate that "I'll Melt With You" Taco Bell commercial. They ruined the song, and seeing people with melted cheese suspended in midair between their lips and a giant burrito is just ... fucking gross.

2 comments:

javacia said...

Dude! I noticed all of that crap too. It drives me up the wall and you know Edd the Copy Editor was going crazy. But then again I guess that's what we get for watching that dumb ass show.

The Wanderer said...

I totally HATE that freaky melted cheese commercial! Way to murder a song that's already been killed by the commercial about 50 times... and way to spend thousands of dollars to digitally create creepy melted cheese. Ick!