Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A case of the Mondays

... and it's Tuesday. So not fair.

I'm incapable of stringing together a paragraph after having a pretty crappy day. My lovely friend Javacia loves to make lists (and so do I), so I'm taking a cue from her today.



Things I would rather do than relive today, which left me deflated and super unmotivated:

1. Eat a foot sandwich, slathered in mayonnaise, on rye bread.

2. Apply liquid eyeliner, which always takes me about an hour to get right.

3. Wait in line at the St. Matthews post office.

4. Drive through Wyoming, the most boring and worthless state in the U.S.

5. Root for the Green Bay Packers.

6. Balance my checkbook.

7. Run my fingers through Bret Michaels' "hair."

8. Sit through a Dave Matthews Band concert. ... No, scratch that one. I'd rather redo today.

9. Wear skinny jeans.

10. Paint another room in my house.

Tomorrow has got to be better. Right?

4 comments:

lp said...

i'm sorry you had a shitty day but number 8 is f'ing hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

you've never driven through kansas, have you

Anonymous said...

i will co-sign the kansas comment and let you know that number 7 almost made me piss in my pants. lmao!