Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa pictures? Nevermind.




Summary haiku:

My pets can't take the
input at Feeders Supply.
Chaos. Kill me now.


Holy shit. I thought that the Santa pics would be a pain (see below post), but I was totally unprepared for the scene that awaited me at the pet store. It was the last day of Santa pics, so Feeders was a freakin' madhouse.

As I was walking out the door, Archie looked so sad. He LOVES riding in the car and wanted to come along. You can guess what happened.

Taking them both -- even while wearing their Gentle Leader collars -- was too horrifying to describe. Upon being in the store for 30 seconds, I decided against the photos. I cruised about 1 1/2 aisles before we got in the car and came back home.

I dropped off Archie and took Lucy back to the store. She picked out some toys and a new jacket (for walks on freezing days, see above), as her old one is too small. It matches her paws perfectly!

On a partially related note, Archie actually loves to wear his coat, collars or any manner of adornments. He also loves to get a bath. Javacia calls him metrosexual. He probably is. I mean, look at him. This looks like a school picture pose in his favorite first-day-of-school outfit.



Happy end of the weekend to you!

4 comments:

javacia said...

He is totally a metrosexual. Look at him looking like a J. Crew catalog model. I love it!

The Wanderer said...

Sigh. I love your holiday pet tales. Oh, Archie, we love you regardless of sexual orientation.

Lisa Hornung said...

Archie is totally hot in his outfit and Lucy is one gorgeous bitch.

Maisy said...

Wow! You guys are so sweet. I'm glad the pooches can't read or their big heads wouldn't fit in the front door.