Friday, August 24, 2007

So, what's going on here?


At work, I write what they tell me to. And that often doesn't include things I really want to discuss, such as my eternal quest for the perfect drugstore mascara, crappy television shows like "Rock of Love" with Bret Michaels, and how cute my cat, Miles, is since getting his first hair cut.

So I'm gonna do those kinds of things here.

In time, I may have more of a theme for this blog. But for now, it's kind of the "Seinfeld" of thoughts. It's about nothing. And everything. But mostly, it's a place to dispose of all the random junk floating around in my brain so that I can (finally) get cracking on my novel, which is currently stuck at page 31.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Phillyspeedboy said...

Love you first blog. You are such a great writer. I hope you and the pets are doing well, and if you need some time alone to work on that masterpiece let me know. KD